- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Cisco CISCO 887VA-M-K9 V02 Integrated Serviced Router0 van 5
€139.95incl. 21% BTW
ASUS WL-520GU Wireless Router0 van 5
EZ Wireless Router with All-in-One Printer ServerG Series Wi-Fi Router
- All-in-One Printer Server: Wirelessly and simultaneously share printing and scanning functions for multiple users
- Auto-detection and New EZ UI (Easy User Interface): delivers the easiest and fastest way to setup your router.
- EZ QoS – Powerful and easily-operated BOD (Bandwidth On Demand) streamlines your Gaming/Audio/Video experience.
Dit is een nieuw product !!
Cisco Aironet 1041N-E-K9 Access Point (AIR-AP1041N-E-K9)0 van 5
€179.95incl. 21% BTW
Efficient Networks 5950 SHDSL Business Gateway0 van 5
Cisco SF100D-08 8-Port switch0 van 5
To stay on top of your business, you need to keep your office running smoothly. These days that means having a highly reliable network connecting your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. But if your business is like most small companies, you don’t have an IT staff to set up your network for you. Now you can have a high-performance, business-class office network that just works, right out of the box, with Cisco 100 Series Switches. Cisco 100 Series switches deliver powerful network performance and reliability for small businesses, without complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
- Sets up in minutes with no software to install or configuration requirements
- Automatic cable detection, so you don’t have to worry about using the wrong cable type
- Automatic speed and full- and half-duplex sensing helps ensure that you’re running at the right network speed
- Auto quality of service (QoS) on all models prioritises network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Fanless design so switches run silently and unobtrusively
- Power-saving technology is able to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed
- Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
Cisco RVS4000 4-port Gigabit Security Router0 van 5
The Cisco ® RVS4000 Gigabit Security Router delivers affordable, highly secure network access and switching capabilities at broadband speed to help enable employees of small businesses like yours safely connect to the resources they need to be productive (Figure 1). Strong security features include a proven firewall with intrusion prevention, virtual private network (VPN) capabilities, and an optional service that helps block malicious websites and control web access to protect your business. An integrated 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch allows up to four devices to share high-speed connectivity in the office.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco RVS4000 Gigabit Security Router offers:
• High-speed connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet connections on both WAN and LAN ports help you take full advantage of your broadband connections, enabling your employees to send and receive large files quickly and easily.
• Proven Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall with Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): Unlike standard firewalls, which block incoming streams based only on the source or type of data, the intrusion prevention system scans deep, enabling it to detect and block most worms, Trojan horses, and denial-of-service attacks to help keep your business assets safe.
• VPN capabilities: IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities built into the RVS4000 enable your remote employees, whether working from home or on the road, to connect to your office network using nearly any VPN client to access files and transfer data as securely as if they were in the office.
• Optional Cisco ProtectLink Web security service: This optional hosted service adds another layer of protection to your network by blocking malicious websites and controlling web access, without the drain on your office PCs caused by traditional security solutions.
• Improved traffic flow and network management: Flexible, built-in support for up to four 802.1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) connections enable separation of network traffic to help improve traffic flow and overall network management while enabling the RVS4000 to interoperate with other VLAN-capable switches (Figure 2).
• Limited lifetime warranty.
• Secure, high-speed network access for small businesses
• Gigabit Ethernet connections enable rapid transfer of large files
• Advanced security, including intrusion prevention, helps keep assets safe
• Full IPsec VPN capabilities for up to five remote connections
Linksys WAG200G Wireless-G ADSL-gateway0 van 5
Linksys WAG200G Wireless-G ADSL-gateway
Alcatel Technicolor Thomson TG784n Wireless n VoIP router0 van 5
Technicolor TG784n (VoIP+WiFi)
The Technicolor TG784n is a triple-play service gateway WAN and Wi-Fi. The Technicolor TG784n can be used in different deployment models, as it can handle multiple access technologies via the ADSL2+ interface or ETH WAN uplink port.
This service platform offers the latest 802.11n chipset for less power consumption with next generation home networking and is fully CoC v3 compliant.
- Integrated ADSL2+ modem
- 1 Fast Ethernet WAN port
- 4 Fast Ethernet ports to connect multiple devices, such as PCs, laptops, set top boxes…
- Wireless networking on-board: 802.11n
- 2 FXS ports for phone and/or fax
- Home entertainment ready
- Media sharing
- UPnP A/V and DLNA
- 2 USB 2.0 masters for hard disk, printer, 3G dongle…
- Remotely manageable
- TR-069, TR-104, TR-098, TR-111
- Built-in firewall
- ECO friendly Service Platform
- Wireless ports : Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n access point
- FXS ports : 2 FXS POTS ports
- FAX codec : T.38
- Ethernet ports : 4-port autosensing 10/100Base-T auto-MDI/ MDI-X Ethernet switch
- WAN ports : 1 Ethernet WAN 10/100 Base-T
- Audio Codec: Codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729, Wideband (G.722), T.38
- DLS Poorten : 1 RJ11 DSL line port | ADSL2+ compliance
- USB : 2 USB 2.0 masters | Printer sharing | Content sharing (Samba/FAT) | USB 3G adapter support
- Additional features :TR-069 CPE WAN Management Protocol | TR-104 voice service provisioning | TR-098 Internet Gateway Device Management | TR-111 home network device management | TR-140 storage service provisioning | TR-064 LAN side configuration |
- VoIP protocols : Signalling: SIP, MGCP (optional), H.323 (optional)
Alcatel-Lucent 1643 AMS Access Multiplexer0 van 5
AVM Fritz!box fon 5124 annex b router0 van 5
€49.95incl. 21% BTW