The EnGenius ECB150 is a 2.4GHz Wireless-N (150N) Indoor Access Point
/ Client Bridge / WDS / Repeater that features high transmit power (up to 26 dBm) for long range Wi-Fi coverage, wireless speeds up to 150Mbps and a Fast Ethernet port for connecting to a switch or router.
EnGenius ECB150 Features
- 150Mbps 11n
- Supports PoE
- 5dBi Antenna with Reverse SMA connector
- Compliant with 802.11b/g/n and 3x Speed Over Legacy 802.11g Access Points
- High-power, Long-range Wireless-N
- Multiple Operation Modes
The EnGenius ECB150
is a 2.4GHz Wireless-N (150N) Indoor Access Point / Client Bridge / WDS / Repeater that features high transmit power (up to 26 dBm) for long range Wi-Fi coverage, wireless speeds up to 150Mbps and a Fast Ethernet port for connecting to a switch or router. It’s an ideal solution for connecting computers and other devices to an existing network.
This high-powered AP/CB is designed to expand the number of users and devices that can access an existing wireless network within large or multi-story buildings or expansive, client-intensive facilities like hotels, resorts, hospitals, office buildings, universities or other multi-building campus facilities that need to offer employees, guests, staff or students access to network resources like printers, content or the Internet.
transmit power of up to 26dBM delivers longer range than ordinary AP/CB in its class. In addition to working as a client bridge, it can be also configured to operate in several other modes – as a Wireless-N Access Point, Client Bridge, WDS Access Point, WDS Bridge, Repeater, or AP Router. It operates in the 2.4GHz frequency spectrum supporting the 802.11b/g/n standards.
For deployments on ceilings or in crawlspaces where power outlets may be scarce, the ECB150 is also PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) capable when used with a PoE injector, like the 802.3af compliant EnGenius EPE5818af.
The EnGenius ECB150
also features industry standard wireless network encryption settings, like WEP, and WPA/WPA2, to protect the network from unauthorized access. For small-to-medium-sized office or larger corporate deployments the ECB150 also can be configured with MAC address filtering so only known and MAC address recognized client devices can access the network and unauthorized client devices can be isolated.
The ECB150 includes EZ Controller Access Point Management software that provides a robust suite of tools for IT managers, installers and network administrators who deploy, manage and maintain wireless networks. With EZ Controller, EnGenius Wireless Indoor and Outdoor Access Points and Client Bridges can be configured, controlled and monitored from one central location.
EnGenius ECB150 - Technical Specifications
- MCU/RF: RTL8196C + RTL8192CE
- Memory: 32 MB
- Flash: 4 MB
- Physical Interface LAN: 1 x 10/100, Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) port, Reset Button, Power Jack
- LED Indicators: Power/Status, LAN (10/100Mpbs), WLAN (Wireless connection) Power requirement Power Supply: 90 to 240 VDC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz (Depends on different countries), Active Ethernet (Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af), 48 VDC/0.375A, Device: 12V/1A
Environment and Physical
- Wireless standard: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.400 ~ 2.484GHz (b/g/n)
- Modulation Technology: OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- Operating Channels: 11 channels
- Transmit Power: 802.11b (2.412~2.47GHz) 26 dBm @ 1Mbps, 26 dBm @ 2Mpbs, 26 dBm @ 5.5Mbps, 26 dBm @ 11Mbps
802.11g ( 2.412~2.47GHz) 26 dBm @ 6Mbps, 26 dBm @ 9Mbps, 25 dBm @ 12Mbps, 5 dBm @ 18Mbps, 24 dBm @ 24Mbps, 24 dBm @ 36Mbps, 23 dBm @ 48Mbps, 23 dBm @ 54Mbps
802.11n(2.412~2.47GHz) 26 dBm @ MCS0/MCS8, 26 dBm @ MCS1/MCS9, 25 dBm @ MCS2/MCS10, 25 dBm @ MCS3/MCS11, 24 dBm @ MCS4/MCS12, 24 dBm @ MCS5/MCS13, 23 dBm @ MCS6/MCS14, 23 dBm @ MCS7/MCS15
- Receiver Sensitivity: 802.11b (2.412 ~ 2.472GHz) best ≤ -93 dBm
802.11g (2.412 ~ 2.472GHz) best ≤ -90 dBm
802.11n (2.412 ~ 2.472GHz) best ≤ -88 dBm
- Antenna: 1x external 5dBi SMA antenna (Diversity support
- Temperature Range: Operating: 0 to 50° C (32° to 122° F), Storage: -20 to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Humidity (non-condensing): Operating: 90% or less, Storage: 90% of less
- Dimensions: L: 5.32"(135mm), W: 4.14"(105mm), H: 1.18"(30mm)
- Weight: 0.77 lb. (280g)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, IC
- Tx Power Control: Adjust transmit power by dBm
- Configuration: Web-based configuration (HTTP)/Telnet
- Telnet Server: CLI
- Firmware Upgrade: Upgrade firmware via web browser
- Administrator Setting: Administrator Username & Password change
- Reset Setting: Reboot (press 1 second). Reset to Factory Default (press 10 second)
- System Monitoring: Status Statistic and Event log
- SNMP: V1 , V2c
- MIB: MIB I , MIB II, and Private MIB
- Traffic Measurement: Per interface
- Auto-channel Selection: Automatically selecting least congested channel
- Bandwidth Measurement: IP range and bandwidth management
- Backup & Restore: Save & restore settings through Web interface
- Diagnosis: IP pinging statistics
- AP Detection: Scanning for available EnGenius APs
Dit is een nieuw product !!
€ 74,95 incl. 21% BTW
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.