Honeywell 3800G PDF Handscanner
€59.95 incl. 21% BTW
1 op voorraad
- Extra informatie
From the global leader in imaging technology comes the 3800g – the newest member of the legendary 3800 family of linear imagers. The first in a new class of 3800 linear imagers, the g was built to deliver world-class performance for a broad range of market applications. Honeywell Adaptus 3800G vs Hand Held Products 3800LR. Why go with the New 3800G?
- 100% More Read Range
- 20% Smaller
- 10% Lighter
- 20% Faster Performance
- 20% More Durable*
- 0% More Expensive!
*Based on Honeywell’s internal tumble and extreme drop testing. Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability, ergonomics, and connectivity solutions, the 3800g delivers years of hassle free scanning for applications in retail, warehouse, manufacturing, distribution – and all points in-between. The first linear imager to earn the Adaptus™ Imaging Technology brand, the new 3800g is powered by Adaptus 5.0, delivering breakthrough linear imaging performance and versatility. Fast, intuitive bar code reading across a range of high and low density codes, the 3800g quickly reads even damaged and poorly printed bar codes – all in a single device. Sound, ergonomic design and class-leading durability, coupled with aggressive reading performance, makes the new 3800g the ideal choice for customers who appreciate best-in-class value in a handheld linear reader. Honeywell 3800g Linear Imager Advantage Premium Features
- Performance and Versatility Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0:
- Excellent tolerance to lateral hand motion (4x faster) makes 3800g easy to use.
- 270 scans per second makes bar code reading faster than ever.
- Improved depth of field across a broad range of linear bar codes.
- Working range from .5 inches to 18 inches on 100% UPC/EAN symbols.
- Improved ability to read damaged or poorly printed bar codes.
Honeywell 3800g General Purpose Reader: Single device covering the broadest range of customer applications. Modern, Ergonomic Design: Sleek, modern industrial design results in a smaller, lighter device for increased operator comfort and productivity. Durable: Built to last with no moving parts to wear out. Full impact resistant bumpers and a 5 year warranty make the 3800g one of the toughest scanners on the market. Standard Features Connectivity: All popular interfaces are on board. Includes Visual Express™ software for ease-ofintegration. Supports Unifi ed POS standard and Windows® Embedded for Point of Service, for retail connectivity. Common Cabling: Uses same cable solutions as our linear, 2D, and Cordless imagers – for easy ordering and effi cient spares pools. Future Proof Symbology Support: GTIN compliant, RSS capable. Intuitive Aiming Line: Thin, crisp aiming line for ease-of-use in scanning bar coded menus and densely populated documents. Full Line Accessories: Includes presentation scanning, global power choice options, and purpose built mounting solutions. Intuitive User Feedback: Fully programmable options for application-specific “good read” LED and beeper settings. Suggested applications include: school library bar code scanner, school cafeteria bar code scanner, point of sale bar code scanner, manufacturing bar code scanner, document tracking bar code scanner, and shipping/receiving bar code scanner Honeywell 3800g Linear Imager Specifications
- Reading Distance: From .5 in. (1.3 cm) to 18 in. (46 cm) on medium density codes
- Reading Width: Width of actual bar code
- 7.5 mil code: 7 in. (18 cm) from nose, 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) wide
- 13 mil code: 12.5 in. (31.8 cm) from nose, 8.0 in (20.3 cm) wide
- Resolution: 3 mil. at 4 in. (10 cm) distance
- Scan Rate: Programmable to 270 scans per second
- Drop Specifications: Operational after 50 drops from 5 ft. (1.53 m) to concrete
- Symbologies: Codabar, Code 3 of 9 including PARAF, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 2 of 5, RSS Code, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 128, UPC, EAN/JAN, China Postal Code, RSS. 2005 Sunrise/GTIN compliant.
- Interfaces: Connectivity options available for connecting to pc’s and terminals.
- 3800GX5E: All popular PCs and terminals via keyboard wedge, keyboard replacement/direct connect, USB, TTL level RS-232, IBM 46XX retail terminals, and Retail USB.
- 3800GX4E: All popular PCs and terminals via keyboard wedge, keyboard replacement/direct connect, USB, and TTL level RS-232 Most popular PCs and terminals via keyboard wedge, keyboard replacement/direct connect, USB, and TTL level RS-232.
- Color: Available in Ivory (White) or Black
- Warranty: Five year factory warranty
- Met USB aansluiting.