Fanvil C56 IP telefoon
€42,95 incl. 21% BTW
7 op voorraad
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Plathosys USB Handset CT-2200 van 5
With the CT-220 USB handset from Plathosys, you can convert your PC into a fully featured telephone for professional use! Plug&Play installation USB support Professional and modern design Connections for headset, external microphone, and active speaker with 4-pin Western connectors (RJ10) Incoming call notification over speaker in receiver Very high audio quality and acoustic shock protection API software available for develop ing customized applications EU conformity according to EMC directive/CE mark The CT-220 USB handset from Plathosys lets you convert your PC into a fully featured telephone. Simply install the VoIP Softphone software* onto your PC and you can immediately start using the handset to hold inner-network conversations from your computer. The attractive handset automatically integrates into any PC environment via the HID (Human Interface Device) standard, and can be configured for special requirements in demanding environments using API programming. It also offers optimised connection possibilities via modular connectors for high-quality headsets, speakers and external microphones for professional applications in offices, call centres, etc. The handset offers additional features like headset/handset switching, on-hook/off-hook, simultaneous use of external speaker with receiver, voice input through external microphone.
Scope of delivery
- Telephone receiver and coilcord
- USB base station
Dit is een nieuw product !!
Topcom Fidelity 1081 analoge telefoon0 van 5
World First EP-880 Scramble Gecodeerde telefoon0 van 5
EP-880 Scramble Encrypted Phone is designed for voice communication protection by our unique Frequency Band Scrambling (FBSS) technology. Secure voice communication over public telephone networks can be achieved by integrating this technology with normal telephone functions.
The EP-880 is a analogue scramble encrypted phone. Frequency Band Switching and Scrambling ensures the voice transmission remains secure.
EP-880 comes with 743 billion cryptographic codes, which are randomly set. The EP-880 is very user friendly, encryption can be achieved if one of both calling partners press the encryption button. (Caller and Receiver need 1 model EP-880 phone each)
The EP-880 needs only to be connected with the PSTN line. During a normal conversation, by pushing the encryption button both phones will start to encrypt. So you just need to push one button, and both phones will encrypt. Therefore we sell, the phone always with at least two pieces.
1) EP-880 is equipped with all the features and functions of a normal telephone.
2) The two parties can communicate in a secured environment when they are both using the EP-880.
3) EP-880 allows switching between secured operation mode and normal operation mode by press one button.
4) High security communication is supported by dynamic frequency change and scrambling technique of FBVS which makes decoding almost impossible.
5) EP-880 interlocks the link between 2 communication parties, blocking out any 3rd party even if it uses an EP-880.
6) EP-880 is equipped with an automatic identification function of Normal or Scrambling mode communication. If the 2 parties are using EP-880, it will be able to detect so and will automatically engage into scrambling mode communication and a green light will flash. If one of the 2 parties is not using EP-880, it will detect so and will automatically engage in Normal mode communication and no flash light will appear.
1 ringer output
1.1 Ringer sound level(at 20Hz, 75Vrms) 70dBA
2 DC Characteristics
2.1 on Hook (resistance 80VDC) > 5M
2.2 Off Hook @20mA < 9V
3 Frequency Responses
3.1 Transmit U.S.A
3.2 Receive U.S.A
4 Objective Loudness Rating
4.1.1 @0K ft -53 -40dB
4.1.2 @15K ft -49 -36dB
4.1.3 TX Distortion 5%
4.2.1 @0K ft 41 51dB
4.2.2 @15K ft 45 55dB
4.2.3 RX Distortion 5%
4.3.1 @0K ft > 4dB
4.3.2 @15K ft > 4dB
4.3.3 SOLR Distortion < 8%
5 Return Loss
5.1 @0K ft
5.2 200 Hz ~ 3500 Hz > 10dB
6 Echo Return
6.1 @0K ft 6.2 500 Hz ~ 2500 Hz > 15dB
7 DTMF Dialing Test
7.1 @20mA Low Group -10 0 dBm
7.2 @20mA High Group -8 0 dBm
7.3 Twist Level 0 4dB
7.4 @80mA Low Group -12 0 dBm
7.5 @80mA High Group -10 0 dBm
7.6 Twist Level 0 4dB
7.7 Frequency Deviation < 1.5%
8 Flash Time 600ms±30ms
9.1 Type FSK Signal Level Detection(S/N 25dB) -12 -44dBm
9.2 Type DTMF Signal Level Detection(S/N 15dB) -32 -4dBm
10 Operation Current 250mA
11 Standby Current 250mA
Frequency Band Switching and Scrambling
Frequency Band Switching and Scrambling is different from code encryption technology. It is mainly used in securing voice transmission to ensure high confidentiality, making it extremely difficult to decode.
A brief description: by changing certain frequency F(x) to F(y) and producing different carrier frequencies within a frequency range, we choose various modulation frequencies and demodulation frequencies. Based on this, F(y1, y2… yn) carrier frequencies will be changed within different time domains T (t1, t2……tn) to achieve “frequency-hopping order mechanism” of both frequency domain and time domain, thereby actualising scrambling and descrambling functions on analogue communications to ensure information security.
The technology integrates normal telephony functions, scrambling module and descrambling module. First the caller’s terminal divides voice frequency band into different frequency bands which are to be scrambled, mixed with modulating frequencies and then output. Receiver’s terminal reservation mechanism will do reverse processing to complete descrambling. Division of band in this technology varies randomly. The scrambling key also varies according to random permutation. Scrambling technology does not have a rigid receive-call synchronization mechanism scrambling and descrambling, could only be correctly done by both calling parties.
Mode of scrambling: during conversation, process scrambling and descrambling among different carrier frequencies. The variation of carrier frequencies is accomplished by software, therefore difficult to be deciphered.
The IC chip a brief description
The chip IC is a frequency domain scrambler for the use inside the analogue phone systems. It contains separate Tx and Rx paths for full duplex operation and operates under Processor control via simple serial interface.
In the Tx path, scrambling is achieved by splitting the audio band into two parts, or sub-bands, and frequency inverting each one. The frequency at which the signal is split, the “Split-point” can be either fixed or rolling between four possible settings resulting in a transmitted audio signal which is unintelligible to eavesdroppers. Descrambling is achieved by a receive device set to the same split point as the remote transmitter. Thus if the Tx and Rx devices are synchronously cycled through the same sequence of split points, a clear recovered signal will emerge at the output of the receiver.
Dit is een nieuw product !!
€48,95incl. 21% BTW
NEC Aspire Basic 2 Button Display Phone IP1WW-DSLT0 van 5
€29,95incl. 21% BTW
Silvercrest Mistral 830 analoge telefoon met SOS-zender en grote toetsen0 van 5
Weerbestendig Telefoon ResistTel0 van 5
- Robuuste Telefoon voor ruw milieu toepassingen: binnen en buiten (IP66) Behuizing: GRP (glasvezel versterkt polyester) toetsenbord en alle metalen onderdelen gemaakt van V4A
- Geïntegreerd display
- Geïntegreerd telefoonboek
- Staal gepantserde handsetsnoer
- Kan gebruikt worden met een relatieve vochtigheid van 98% *Technical specifications
- Connections Line voltage 24 VDC to 66 VDC
- Line current 15 mADC to 100 mADC
- Ringing alternating current 24 VAC to 90 VAC (at 21…54 Hz ringing frequency) 30 VAC to 90 VAC (at 16.6…54 Hz ringing frequency)
- Ringing impedance Greater than 6,0 K at 25 Hz and 24…90 VAC. Greater than 4.0 K at 50 Hz and 24…90 VAC.
- Recall function Flash function adjustable from 40ms to 399ms
- Dialing frequency PD-DTMF operation to be set in the menu. PD operation where the pulse/pause ratio can be set to 1.5:1 or 2:1 in the menu. W-conductor Connection for external secondary sounder. Screw terminals Up to 4 mm2 rigid. Up to 2.5 mm2 flexible.
- Housing Material Glass-fibre-reinforced polyester Height x Width x Depth approx. 266 x 227 x 135 mm
- Weight approx. 5.5 kg
- Display 2 line alphanumerical display with pictograms Visible area approx. 78 mm x 26 mm.
- Keypad Metal keypad with ice protection.
- 21 keys with ABC lettering for name entries.
- Receiver Stabilizer bracket Integrated, adjustable stabilizer bracket. Handset cord Stainless steel (V4A) armoured handset cord. Receiver inset Dynamic receiver inset with leakage field spool for inductive coupling of hearing aids.
- Mouthpiece Electret-foil microphone Noise suppression Greater than 3 dB due to integrated mouthpiece horn mouth Environmental conditions
- Degree of protection IP 66 according to EN60529
- Impact protection IK 09 according to EN50102 Operation temperature: -25°C to +60°C Storage temperature: -25°C to +70°C Further characteristics
- Optical call signaling Display shows ( ( ( ) ) ) Ringing sound pressure level approx. 95 dB(A) at 1m distance Ringing melodies 10 melodies selectable
- Listen by Loudspeaker Maximum sound pressure level approx. 70 dB(A) at 1m distance.
- Handsfree Maximum sound pressure level approx. 70 dB(A) at 1m distance. Amplified listening in receiver Receiver volume can be boosted in 7 steps from 0,12 dB(A).
- Menus In several languages Telephone book Max. 50 entries (names and numbers)
Thomson ST2030 IP VoIP telefoon0 van 5
€42,30incl. 21% BTW
Doro AUB50 analoge telefoon zwart0 van 5
HAGENUK BIG 64 SOS telefoon0 van 5
- Big Button Emergency Phone with portable SOS-PendantOhr_klein
- Orange backlit LC display with adjustable contrast,
- 3 lines
- Big buttons for easy handling
- Emergency dialling initiated by SOS button or pendant:
- Up to 30 numbers out of phonebook will be dialled, until a called party confirms the emergency call
- Splash water resistant pendant wrist or neck strap
- 2 direct memories for the most important numbers
- Big optical call indication
- Two-way speakerphone with adjustable volume
- Hearing aid compatible (T-Coil)
- Phonebook for up to 30 entries
- Caller ID & register (64 entries)
- Announcement of Caller’s number or name
- Redial (5x)
- Menu voice prompts
- Ringer volume adjustable
- Adjustable handset receiver volume
- Call timer
- Date/time indication
- Full functionality during power failure through backup batteries
- Battery warning indication (weak or missing batteries)
- Tone/pulse dialling
- Flash time adjustable
- Wall mountable
- Incl. power adaptor, 4x 1.5V AAA batteries for the phone and
- 1x 12V battery (V23GA/GP23A) for the pendant
Energy-saving – thanks to the usage of modern switching power suppliesand an optimal adjustment of the electrical components.
Dit is een nieuw product !
€49,95incl. 21% BTW
Nitsuko Nec Nextel DX2E-24BTUXH 24BTUXH telefoon0 van 5
The Nitsuko NEC DX2E-24BTUXH Telephone provides three channel working making it ideal for connecting to PCs for CTI applications. The 24 programmable function keys and 10 onetouch keys simplify access to features while the handsfree function minimises interruptions to your work. The CL1 and CL2 keys indicate when callers are trying to get through while you’re on another line.
- Three Channel Working
- Connection Capability – to PCs for CTI applications.
- Programmable Function Keys – 24.
- One Touch Keys – 10.
- Handsfree – minimises interruptions to your work.
- CL1 and CL2 Keys – indicate when callers are trying to get through while you’re on another line.
€39,95incl. 21% BTW