Extron EDID 101V EDID Emulator with Cable
€29.95 incl. 21% BTW
- Input: 15-pin HD connector
- Output: 15-pin HD connector
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
- Selectable resolutions and refresh rates — Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate.
- EDID capture mode — When connected to a display, the EDID 101V offers the option of capturing and then storing EDID information from the display device.
- Can be powered directly from the VGA source — The EDID 101V can be powered through the incoming VGA source signal, eliminating the need for power supply installation.
- 1″ (2.5 cm) high, one-eighth rack width metal enclosure — Housed in a compact, durable metal enclosure, the EDID 101V is small enough to fit anywhere and can be mounted in a rack.
The Extron EDID 101V is an EDID Emulator for VGA computer-video signals. It features EDID Minder®, an Extron exclusive technology designed to provide automatic and continuous EDID – Extended Display Identification Data management. EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content. Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate. Alternatively, the EDID 101V can be set to capture and store EDID information when connected to a display. The EDID 101V can be powered directly from the VGA source or with an optional, external power supply and is housed in a compact 1” high, one-eighth rack width enclosure for convenient, discreet installation.
No power supply included !
2 op voorraad
- Extra informatie