DrayTek Vigor 2600 Plus ADSL Router&Firewall
€14,95 incl. 21% BTW
The Vigor2600plus is DrayTek’s flagship router – a combined ADSL router for Internet access,
firewall, VPN device and Ethernet switch. The Vigor2600plus includes new features such as VLAN,
QoS, Content filtering, enhanced VPN capacity and a USB printer port.
Combination ADSL modem, router, VPN Device, Firewall with printer port
ADSL Interface compliant with :
- ADSL & RADSL
- ATM Protocols : G.DMT, AAL5, ATM UNI3.1/4.0 PVC, up to 8PVCs, MPoA (RFC1483/2684), OAM F4/F5 Loopback (ITU-T I.610), ILMI.
- Auto-Rate Negotiation (512Kb/s-8Mb/s Downstream). RADSL compatible.
Comprehensive Routing Facilities including :
- Internet Protocols : PPP (RFC 1661), PPPoE (RFC 2516), PPPoA (RFC2364), IPoA (RFC1577/RFC2225)
- LAN Protocols : ARP, Proxy ARP, IP, ICMP, IGMP, UDP, TCP
- Authentication Protocols : PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP
- Dynamic Routing with support for RIP-1, RIP-2 and RRP (RFC2338)
- Static Routing (manually configurable)
- DNS Proxy & Cache
Four-Port 10/100BaseT autosensing Ethernet switch with manual speed over-ride (expandable)
Selectable QoS Assurance – Reserve bandwidth for specific services.
Virtual LAN (VLAN) Facility – Enables you to segment the Ethernet ports to provide common or exclusive Ethernet access to the other segments (see earlier).
Ethernet port throttling.
- Each of the four 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports can be limited to a maximum throughput (RX and RX selectable). e.g. Port 1 could be set to provide max 256Kb/s to prevent individual users, or LAN branches (segments) from consuming too much of your broadband bandwidth.
built-in USB port. Compatible with most standard printers with a USB port and any Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 or XP client PC.
Internet Firewall facilities featuring :
- Automatic Keep-state facility for tracking packets and denying unsolicitied incoming data
- Selectable DoS/DDoS protection
- IP Address anti-spoofing
- User-configurable packet-filtering
- NAT/PAT with Port Forwarding/Redirection & DMZ
- Multi-NAT facility – enables a one-to-one mapping of public to private IP addresses, with individual DMZ and port-formwarding.
Internet Content Filtering features selectable :
- URL (web-site) blocking by user-defined keyword. e.g. enter “fredbloggs” into the blocking list and users will be unable to access
- Prevent accessing of web sites by using their direct IP address (thus URLs only)
- Blocking automatic download of Java applets and ActiveX controls
- Blocking of web site cookies
- Block http downloads of file types :
- Binary Executable : .EXE / .BAT / .SCR / .PIF
- Compressed : .ZIP / .SIT / .ARC / .CAB/. ARJ / .RAR
- Multimedia : .MOV / .MP3 / .MPEG / .MPG / .WMV / .WAV / .RAM / .RA / .RM / .AVI / .AU
- Time Schedules for enabling/disabling the restrictions and regular Internet access
VPN facilities :
- High performance VPN supports up to 16 simulteneous VPN tunnels.
- Dial-in or dial-out, LAN-to-LAN or Teleworker-to-LAN
- Protocol support for PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
- MD-5 & SHA-1 Authentication
- Encryption : MPPE, DES/3DES & AES
- PFS (Perfect Forward Secrecy) – Adds additional key protection
- Pre-shared/IKE keying
- IKE Phase 1 Agressive/Standard Modes & Phase 2 Selectable lifetimes
- Radius Support for dial-in teleworker profiles
- Compatible with other leading 3rd party vendor VPN devices
Microsoft uPnP Compliant – The uPnP protocol enables router control and enhanced access for uPnP enabled multimedia applications, such as MSN Messenger etc.
SNMP & Syslog control/logging/monitoring
Dynamic DNS Posting, compatible with popular services
Support for non-NAT public subnets (multiple public IP addresses)
LAN Side IP address range and built-in DHCP server/relay is fully configurable with pre-settable DHCP allocations if required
RIP & Static Routing configurable
VPN Passthrough for VPN client/server running behind the router
Easy configuration and monitoring from web-interface and comprehensive diagnostic tools
1 op voorraad
- Beoordelingen (0)