Datalogic Viper DL9600-RR handscanner
€199,95 incl. 21% BTW
The Datalogic Viper DL9600 is a powerful pistol grip terminal, based on a PC-like architecture and the Radio Ready concept, making communication management extremely straight forward in both new and existing installations.
Viper has been conceived to match the requirements of harsh environments, with no compromises in terms of reliability and robustness. The state-of-the-art technology powering Viper is completely protected from mechanical shocks and sealed against water and dust penetration.
Built to be an open system, Viper DL-9600 supports the most widespread mobile standards,such as IEEE 802.11b and the MS DOS operating system.
Featuring an innovative user interface, featuring one of the largest LCD display in existence on a pistol grip terminal, 1/4 VGA with LED back lighting, and a spacious, intuitive keyboard,improves efficiency at the point of data collection.
Inclusief laadstation en adapter !!
In zeer nette staat !!
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Honeywell 3800G PDF Handscanner0 van 5
Newland PT983-II RW scanner set0 van 5
Bestaande uit :
- 2 scanners PT983-II RW
- 1 dock
- 2 adapters
Zo goed als nieuw !!
€144,95incl. 21% BTW
Datalogic Touch 65 Pro Contact barcode scanner USB0 van 5
€44,95incl. 21% BTW
Datalogic kabel RS-232 90G0010950 van 5
Datalogic Quickscan QS6500 Handscanner RS232 Zwart0 van 5
General Purpose Corded Handheld Laser Bar Code Reader
The QuickScan reader series is Datalogic Scanning’s value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. The QS6500 linear imaging reader is the highest performing corded member of the QuickScan family. Designed for retail, office, healthcare and light industrial applications the QuickScan QS6500 reader offers excellent performance and durability at an affordable price.
The QS6500 features an excellent depth-of-field and snappy reading performance with speeds up to 450 reads/second. It easily reads the most common 1D bar codes while also offering the ability to read stacked codes like PDF417, Micro PDF and UPC/EAN stacked composite codes.
All of the most popular interfaces are supported in every unit including IBM, USB, KBW, and RS-232, and switching interfaces is as easy as changing cables. The QS6500’s configuration program provides user-friendly features to visualize the reader’s configuration, create and duplicate special configurations and access and easily manipulate advanced label editing options. Flash memory fallows for easy software upgrades of operating software and new symbologies or updates for existing symbologies are easily added
The QS6500 linear imager reader has the built-in ruggedness of solid-state electronics eliminating the moving parts, so that the reader provides years of worry-free operation. Rubber over mold at all contact points additionally protects the reader from shock caused by drops and abuse so that the enclosure wears better over time.
A hands-free stand for presentation style reading and mounting options are available to organize the workspace and to save valuable counter area when needed.
Wordt geleverd met voeding en pci-seriële kaart !!
€69,95incl. 21% BTW
Opticon H-32 WEC 7 1D laser scanner WiFi Bluetooth0 van 5
The Opticon H32, a power-packed Windows Embedded Compact 7 device from Opticon, offers a lightweight, compact design that is ideal for today’s mobile workers in field sales and service, inventory control, asset management, security and inspections and merchandising.
- Windows Embedded Compact 7
- 2.8” QVGA touch screen
- 1D laser scanner (100 scans/sec)
- Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR
- WiFi, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- USB, OTG
- IP 54
- 1.5 meter drop proof
- Opticon H-32 1D Alphanumeric keypad
- Article number: 13218 Opticon H-32 1D Alphanumeric keypad
- CPU: AM3354 ARM Cortex A8, 800 MHz
- O/S: Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Software: Wordpad, Internet Explorer, Active Sync, Opticon scanner application,
- Upgradeable via integrated microSD card slot
- RTC: Supports year, month, day, hour, minute, second (leap year supported)
- NAND flash: 256 MB
- RAM: 256 MB mobile DDR2
- Expansion: User accessible MicroSDHC
- Type: transflective QVGA with touch panel, with white LED backlight
- SiZE: 2.8”, 240 x 320 pixels
- Mode: Portrait
- Visual: 2 LEds (red/green scanning indication & charging indicator)
- NON-Visual: Vibrate, Speaker
- Entry Options: 26 keys total, 12 key (alpha)numeric keypad, 4-way navigation keys, function key, backspace key, power key, Enter key, Alpha key, Escape key, Shift key, 3 scan keys
- USB: Micro USB OtG, ver. 2.0
- Bluetooth: Ver. 2.1 + EDR
- W-lAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n; WEP, WPA, WPA2; WEP, tKIP, AES; Static (40 and 128 bit), PSK (Pre-Shared), Dynamic; EAP, PEAP, lEAP; Cisco CCx version 4
- AUDIO: Speaker
- Extension: User accessible microSD I/O
- Rechargeable Battery: lithium-Ion 3.7V 1800mAh
- Backup Battery: fixed rechargeable lithium-Ion 15mAh
- Charging Method: through Micro USB cable (enclosed item), power supply (sold separately) or cradles (sold separately)
Barcode Scanner Optics
- Light Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Scan Rate: 100 scans/sec
- Reading Pitch Angle: -35 to 0˚, 0 to +35˚
- Reading Skew Angle: -50˚ to -8˚, +8˚ to +50˚
- Reading Tilt Angle: -20˚ to 0˚, 0˚ to +20˚
- Curvature: R>15 (EAN8),R>20 (EAN13)
- MiN. PCS Value: 0.45
- Depth Of Field: At PCS 0.9, Code 39, 70 -650 mm / 2.76 – 25.59 in (1.00 mm / 39 mil), 50 – 420 mm / 1.97 – 16.54 in (0.5mm / 20 mil), 50 – 260 mm / 1.97 – 10.24 in (0.25 mm / 10 mil), 50 – 150 mm / 1.97 – 5.91 in (0.15 mm / 6 mil), 60 – 120 mm / 2.36 – 4.72 in (0.127 / 5 mil)
- Barcode (1D): JAN/UPC/EAN incl. add on, Codabar/NW-7, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS), IAtA, ISBN, Industrial 2of5, Interleaved 2of5, Matrix 2of5, MSI/Plessey, telepen
- POSTAL CODE: Chinese Post, Korean Postal Authority code
- 2D CODE: Composite Codes, MicroPDF417, PDF417
- Temperature in Operation: -10 to 50˚C / 14 to 122˚f
- Temperature in Storage: -20 to 60˚C / -4 to 140
- Humidity in Operation: 20% to 80% RH
- Humidity in Storage: 20% to 90% RH
- Drop test: 1.5 m / 5 ft drop onto concrete surface
- Protection Rate: IP 54
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 64 x 143 x 28 mm / 2.52 x 5.63 x 1.1 in
- Weight Body: Ca. 195 g / 6.9 oz (incl. battery)
- Case: Black
Regulatory & safety
- Product Compliance: CE, FCC, RoHS, IEC 60825-1 Class 2, FDA CDRH Class II
Inclusief opbergtasje !!
€299,95incl. 21% BTW
Intermec CK1 handscanner0 van 5
- Lightweight, ergonomic design allows for single-handed operation
- Choices of integrated barcode laser or linear imager scanner
- Large 160×160 display for flexibility in application design
- Customize with a flexible rapid development tool
- Linux(R)-based operating system
- Powerful 67MHz processor to support large look-up tables or data storage
Choice of data communication tools
Companies of all sizes can now realize the benefits of automatic data collection with the Intermec CK1, a powerful and flexible batch data collection terminal for retail, light industrial, and medical/pharmaceutical applications requiring small-sized ergonomics at an economical price.
With choices of simplified programming tools or pre-loaded applications, linear imager or barcode scanner, along with large memory and a crisp display, Intermec’s CK1 can benefit the bottom line through increased employee productivity and inventory accuracy.
The Intermec CK1 offers features and functionality found in terminals much larger and more costly. With an ergonomic keyboard and a pocket-sized form factor, the Intermec CK1 allows for easy single-handed operation when it is demanded. An optional removable pistol grip is available for scan intensive applications.
The Intermec CK1 has a choice of bar code input options: an integrated laser scanner, or a highly responsive linear imager, offering safe user interaction and aggressive decoding performance. The large, scratch resistant 160×160 pixel display with backlight provides user-friendly navigation in all lighting conditions, as well as flexibility in application design. Continuing the Intermec legacy of rugged construction, the Intermec CK1 withstands multiple 1.2 meter (4 feet) drops to a hard surface.
Users will appreciate the simplicity of pre-written batch applications, powerful rapid application development tools or extensive SDK for flexible application choices offered by the Intermec CK1. It combines a Linux based operating system and Linux programming tools to provide a powerful and flexible open source platform for rich end-user applications with multi-tasking capabilities. Use Intermec CK1 right out of the box with pre-written programs for various applications, or for powerful and rapid application development, a Windows (R) based rapid development tool can be purchased that requires no programming experience.
Intermec’s CK1 has a powerful ARM 7, 67MHz processor with 16MB Flash to support large lookup tables or data storage. A replaceable Lithium-Ion battery supports extended rigorous use and a fast 3-hour recharge.
Battery not included.
Numerous docking options are available including a single-slot RS232 or modem dock and a multi-slot USB charging dock.
Dit produkt is gebruikt maar in prima staat !!
Genoemde prijs is excl. btw en verzending !!
€84,65incl. 21% BTW
Motorola 11-72959-04R tasje voor mobiele apparatuur MC30000 van 5
- rubber cover tbv mc3090 gun tbv both imager en laser configuraties
- fabrikant motorola
- fabrikant nummer 11-72959-04r
- ean 5711045395536
- standaard apparaat
- type handheld computer
- type etui cover
- kleur van het product zwart
- merkcompatibiliteit motorola
- compatibiliteit mc3000 kist
Dit is een nieuw product !!
Socket Compact Flash Scan Card Laser Bar Code Scanner CFSC5M0 van 5
The CF Scan Card 5M will turn your Pocket PC into an advanced mobile bar code scanner. Socket’s bar code scanning brings a new level of convenience and portability to mobile data collection by combining Socket’s Mobility Friendly CompactFlash technology with a revolutionary laser scanner from Symbol Technologies. The CF Scan Card 5M is equipped with a powerful Class 1 laser bar code scanning engine, and is able to handle large volume and high speed scanning. Its state-of-the-art laser technology enables the reading of damaged, poor quality and hard to read bar codes, even on curved and reflective surfaces and in dim environments.
Symbol Motorola MC9060-s Handheld barcode scanner0 van 5
In nette staat !!
€219,95incl. 21% BTW