Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S 24 prt switch
€423,95 incl. 21% BTW
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S 24-Port Layer 2 Stackable Gigabit PoE Switches are the leading Layer 2 edge, providing improved ease of use, highly secure business operations, improved sustainability, and a borderless network experience. This Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S Switch includes the new FlexStack switch stacking capability with 24-ports of Gigabit connectivity and Two (2) Dual Purpose ports for network expansion. An included ‘Smart Install’ utilises a dynamic IP address allocation and the assistance of other switches to facilitate installation and provide a transparent network ‘plug and play’ feature.
- Twenty-Four (24) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX negotiation
- Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility with Two (2) Dual porpose ports
- Twenty-Four (24) PoE |ports which provides up to 15W of power per port.
- Cisco FlexStack stacking module with 20 Gbps of throughput, allowing ease of operation with single configuration and switch upgrade
- Superior Layer 2 threat defense capabilities for mitigating man-in-the-middle attacks (such as MAC, IP, and ARP spoofing).
- A wide range of software features to provide ease of operation, highly secure business operations, sustainability, and a borderless network experience
- EnergyWise encompasses a highly intelligent network-Lited approach to communicate messages that measure and control energy between network devices and endpoint
- Includes Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations, a comprehensive set of capabilities that simplify LAN deployment
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty, including next-business-day replacement with 90-day service and support
Power over Ethernet PoE
The Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S Switch supports PoE, which provides up to 15W of power on 24 of the switches ports. The Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S Switch can provide a lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet wireless LAN (WLAN) access points, or any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device. PoE removes the need for wall power to each PoE-enabled device and eliminates the cost for additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments. The total budget for the switch is 370W.
Cisco FlexStack Stacking
Cisco FlexStack stacking with a hot-swappable module and IOS software provides true stacking, all switches in a stack act as a single switch unit. The Cisco FlexStack provides a unified data plane, unified configuration, and single IP address management for a group of switches. The advantages of true stacking are lower total cost of ownership through simplified management and higher availability. Cisco FlexStack supports cross-stack features including Etherchannel, SPAN and FlexLink technology. A stack module can be added to any Catalyst 2960-S switch with LAN Lite software to quickly upgrade the switch to make it stack capable, and the switch added to the stack will upgrade to the correct Cisco IOS Software version and transparently become a stack member.
Cisco Borderless Networking
Borderless Networks, a Cisco architecture, deliver the new workspace experience, connecting anyone, anywhere, using any device, to any resource securely, reliably, and transparently. Cisco’s Borderless Networks architecture addresses primary IT and business challenges to help create a truly borderless experience by bringing interactions closer to the employee and customer.
Borderless experience is only possible with intelligent network elements designed and architected to meet the needs of a global workspace. Cisco Network Access is a primary component of this architecture, enabling various borderless network services such as mobility, security, sustainability, EnergyWise and ease of operations for increased productivity and operational efficiency. When network access is intelligent, it knows the identity of the user, as well as where the user is on the network. It knows what is connecting to the network, to automatically provision the network for QoS and delivery. It becomes services-aware to optimise user experience. Only with intelligent access network, your enterprise can go borderless securely and transparently. Your business can save energy, simplify operations with better business efficiency, and have an optimised total cost of ownership.
Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations
Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations is a comprehensive set of capabilities that simplify LAN deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting. Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations enable zero touch installation and replacement of switches, fast upgrade, as well as ease of troubleshooting with reduced operational cost. Features include Smart Install, Auto Smartports, Smart Configuration, and Smart Troubleshooting to enhance operational excellence:
- Cisco Smart Install is a transparent plug-and-play technology to configure the Cisco IOS Software image and switch configuration without user intervention. Smart Install utilises dynamic IP address allocation and the assistance of other switches to facilitate installation providing transparent network plug and play.
- Cisco Auto Smartports provide automatic configuration as devices connect to the switch port, allowing auto detection and plug and play of the device onto the network.
- Cisco Smart Configuration provides a single point of management for a group of switches and in addition adds the ability archive and backup configuration files to a file server or switch allowing seamless zero touch switch replacement.
- Cisco Smart Troubleshooting is an extensive array of debug diagnostic commands and system health checks within the switch, including Generic Online Diagnostics (GOLD) and Onboard Failure Logging (OBFL).
Advanced, Intelligent Network Management Tools
The Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S Switches offer both a superior CLI for detailed configuration and Cisco Network Assistant software, a PC-Lited tool for quick configuration Lited on preset templates. In addition, CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS) supports both the Cisco Catalyst 2960-S and 2960 Series of switches for networkwide management.
TrustSec secures access to the network, enforces security policies, and delivers standard Lited security solutions such as 802.1X enabling secure collaboration and policy compliance. TrustSec capabilities reflect Cisco thought leadership, innovations, and commitment to customer success. These new capabilities include:
- Flexible authentication that supports multiple authentication mechanisms including 802.1X, MAC Authentication Bypass and web authentication using a single, consistent configuration.
- Open mode that creates a user friendly environment for 802.1X operations.
- Integration of device profiling technology and guest access handling with Cisco switching to significantly improve security while reducing deployment and operational challenges.
- RADIUS Change of Authorisation and downloadable calls for comprehensive policy management capabilities.
- 802.1X Supplicant with Network Edge Access Transport (NEAT) enables extended secure access where compact switches in the conference rooms have the same level of security as switches inside the locked wiring closet.
Cisco Network Assistant
The Cisco Network Assistant is a PC-Lited network management application designed for small and medium-sized business (SMB) networks with up to 250 users, and offers centralised network management and configuration capabilities. Cisco Network Assistant uses Cisco Smartports technology to simplify both initial deployment and ongoing maintenance. This application also features an intuitive GUI where users can easily apply common services across Cisco switches, routers, and access points.
Cisco Catalyst switching solutions enable greener practices through measurable power efficiency, integrated services, and continuous innovations such as Cisco EnergyWise, an enterprise wide solution that monitors and conserves energy with customised policies. Together, Cisco EnergyWise technology and Cisco Catalyst switches reduce greenhouse gas (GhG) emissions and increase energy cost savings and sustainable business behavior. Sustainability features in the Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S Switch include the following features sets:
- Cisco EnergyWise technology
- Efficient switch operation
- Intelligent power management
- Cisco EnergyWise Technology
Cisco EnergyWise is an innovative architecture, added to fixed configuration switches, promoting companywide sustainability by reducing energy consumption across an entire corporate infrastructure and affecting more than 50 percent of global greenhouse gas emissions created by worldwide building infrastructure, a much greater effect than the 2 percent generated by the IT industry. Cisco EnergyWise enables companies to measure the power consumption of network infrastructure and network-attached devices and manage power consumption with specific policies, reducing power consumption to realise increased cost savings, potentially affecting any powered device.
EnergyWise encompasses a highly intelligent network-Lited approach to communicate messages that measure and control energy between network devices and endpoints. The network discovers Cisco EnergyWise-manageable devices, monitors their power consumption, and takes action Lited on business rules to reduce power consumption. EnergyWise uses a unique domain-naming system to query and summarise information from large sets of devices, making it simpler than traditional network management capabilities. Cisco EnergyWise’s management interfaces allow facilities and network management applications to communicate with endpoints and each other using the network as a unifying fabric. The management interface uses standard SNMP or TCP to integrate Cisco and third-party management systems
Efficient Switch Operation
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S Switches are designed and engineered by Cisco, provide optimum power savings, low power operations for industry best-in-class power management, and power consumption capabilities. The switches 24 ports are capable of reduced power modes so that ports not in use can move into a lower power utilisation state.
Standard warranty: limited lifetime
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)