- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Gentner ClearOne XAP 400 XAP400 Audio Conferencing System Microphone Mixer0 van 5
ClearOne 910-151-201 Model XAP 400 4-channel AEC Microphone Mixer with Built-in Telephone Hybrid and Amplifier, Distributed Echo Cancellation on every mic input, Noise cancellation on each mic/line input, Full-duplex sound enables participants to speak and listen at the same time without cutting in and out, First-mic priority eliminates hollow “tunnel” sound by activating only the microphone closest to the person speaking, Four microphone/line inputs, with four additional line inputs, Eight outputs, 20 Hz-20 kHz bandwidth for full-range audio response, Automatic level control and automatic gain control.
- Manufacturer : ClearOne
- Manufacturer Part Number : 910-151-201
- Product Name : Model XAP 400 4-channel AEC Microphone Mixer with Built-in Telephone Hybrid and Amplifier
The XAP 400 continues the tradition of audio excellence with a long list of ClearOne standard features including Distributed Echo Cancellation®, noise cancellation, and automatic microphone mixing. It combines these great features with a single-line digital telephone hybrid and a 10W amplifier, resulting in a complete teleconferencing unit. The XAP 400 functions as a stand-alone system for small to medium size conferencing rooms or as an addition to a video conferencing system—providing expanded audio capabilities and remote participation by telephone.
- Superior Audio Performance
- Distributed Echo Cancellation® on every mic input
- Noise cancellation on each mic/line input
- Full-duplex sound enables participants to speak and listen at the same time without cutting in and out
- First-mic priority eliminates hollow “tunnel” sound by activating only the microphone closest to the person speaking
- Four microphone/line inputs, with four additional line inputs
- Eight outputs
- 20 Hz-20 kHz bandwidth for full-range audio response
- Automatic level control and automatic gain control
- Four input filters on each of four mic inputs; 15 filters on each of four independent processing blocks
- Scalable – link multiple XAP units (XAP 400, XAP 800, XAP TH2) for extensive microphone coverage and up to 16 phone lines
- 25×26 matrix with level control (in .5 dB steps) at each cross point to simplify complex mixing operations; Clear Matrix button easily clears cross points
- Wide variety of system control options: ClearOne IR Remote, Volume Control, Select Control, 3rd-party control systems such as AMX, Crestron
- Configuration control through included G-Ware™ software, RS-232 port
- Enhanced expansion bus, featuring 12 bidirectional audio buses
- Four mic gating groups allow separation of mics into individual mixer gating groups for greater configuration flexibility
Ease of Use & Control
- Labels for all inputs, outputs, macros and presets are saved within the unit
- Front panel control of gain and mute
- 32 presets that can be executed on-the-fly without disturbing other ongoing preset operations
- Macro scripting language and recorder simplifies macro creation with point-and-click convenience
- RAMP serial command for greater control over gain adjustments – no external volume card required
- Built-in telephone interface and power amplifier
- Link with multiple XAP TH2s for up to 16-line capability
- Also link to XAP 800 to add conferencing capability
- Inclusief afstandsbediening
€99,95incl. 21% BTW
Bosch LBB1925/10 Plena System 6 Zone Pre-amplifier0 van 5
MIXER PRE-AMPLIFIER BOSCH LBB-1925
• 6-zone system pre-amplifier, withsingle or dual channel operation
• Two inputs for call stations
• Universal input for microphone/line, with speech optimized tone control
• Three inputs for BGM selectionand music optimized tone control
• Front panel zone selection forBGM and call station zone selection for calls
• PC and trigger inputs for automated calls, alarm tones and chimes to selected zones.
The Plena system pre-amplifier is a high-performance, versatile call and BGM (background music) mono preamplifier, capable of fulfilling a wide variety of public address requirements. It provides dual channel operation for calls and BGM simultaneously for up to a maximum of six different zones, using two Plena booster amplifiers. In addition, single channel operation is possible with only one Plena Amplifier.
The call channel provides two inputs for Plena call stations, LBB 1941/00 (all-call) or LBB 1946/00 (6-zone), with loopthrough capability, and a universal balanced input, having the choice of a 3-pin XLR connector for microphone or line level (selectable), or a 5-pin DIN-connector with all-call priority contact, which may also start one of the available chime attention signals. The microphone input has a selectable speech filter for improved intelligibility, a volume control, and bass and treble tone controls with shelving characteristics optimized for speech. The call channel is available on the balanced XLR master output.
The BGM channel provides three inputs on stereo Cinchconnectors, converted to mono, with front panel selection, volume control and bass and treble tone controls with shelving characteristics optimized for music. The BGM channel has a direct output on balanced XLR for dual channel operation. It can also feed the master output, with the lowest priority, for single channel operation. The routing of BGM can be selected by means of zone selector switches on the front panel.
An emergency/telephone input with signal level detector (VOX) and rear volume preset may detect an audio signal and has the highest priority to all zones. Two trigger inputs (contact closure) control alarm or time signals to selectable zones. Many different chine tones are available for selection. Furthermore, a PC audio input with RS-232 control has been provided for PC control of zones or automatic messaging in combination with the Plena message manager. There are six levels of priority available for BGM, microphone, call stations, trigger inputs and emergency input. The LBB1925/10 has a set of relays for zone-switching the power amplifier output(s) to different loudspeaker groups. Each of the zones can be switched between the call channel (upon call-station selection or all-call microphone or emergency activation), the BGM channel (upon front panel selection), or off.
- Main voltage: 220 V ac, +-15%, 50/60Hz.
- Max mains power consumption: 50VA.
- Battery voltage: 24 V dc, +-20 – 10%.
- Max battery current: 1A.
- Frequency respone: 50Hz – 20kHz (+1/-3 dB).
- Distortion: <0,5%(1kHz).
- Call channel:
- Bass control: -6/+6 dB at 160Hz.
- Treble control: 0/+12 dB at 5kHz.
- Input mic/line sensitivity: 500 mV (CD), 200 mV (aux, tape).
- Inpedance:>1k (mic), >5k (line). CMRR: & gt;40 dB.
- Phantom power supply: 16 V via 1.2k microphone mode only.
- Priority: >50 dB.
- Call station inputs: 8 pin DIN, balanced, for LBB1941 and or LBB1946.
- Mic/line inputs: 3-pin XLR/5 pin DIN, balanced.
- S/N ratio: >70 dB.
- BGM: PC input: cinch. 2xmono.
- Headphone output: 6.3mmjack stereo, signal mono.
- Control: RS 32(9 pinD sub).
- Channel separation: >65 dB @ 1 kHz.
- Outputs master: 1V (<100).
- Relays priority contacts included.
- Dimension: 100 x 430 x 270mm (19″ wide, 2U high).
- Weight: approx. 5kg
JEDIA JPA-1060 – 60w 100v Modular Mixer versterker0 van 5
Met dit tafelmodel kunt u het radioprogramma onderbreken voor een oproep. U kunt specifieke luidsprekers selecteren (max. 3) en zowel treble als bas bijsturen.
- Power output: 60W
- Front mounted mic socket with Vox priority over other inputs
- 3 audio inputs with individual attenuation are switchable between mic/line level
- 1 audio input with individual attenuation is switchable between line/phono level
- Three 100V line speaker output zones with individual selection switches
- Low impedance direct output
- Bass and treble controls
- Output level LED meter
- Remote chime and telephone interface connections
Showtec LED Par 64 Short Pro RGB 424310 van 5
De Showtec LED Par 64 Short is een Par 64 met RGB-kleurmenging Door het gebruik van LED’s heeft het een extreem lange levensduur en zeer laag stroomverbruik. De Showtec LED Par 64 bevat 153 LED’s (51x rood, 51x groen en 51x blauw). Het kan met 6 DMX-kanalen bestuurd worden (RGB en voorgeprogrammeerde chases en kleuren) of automatisch met zijn ingebouwde processor of muziekgestuurd met zijn ingebouwde microfoon.
- 6 DMX-kanalen
- Inclusief 100 cm kabel met Schuko-stekker
- Par: 64
- Filterframe: inbegrepen
- Voeding: 230V / 50 Hz
- Vermogen: 15W
- Afmetingen: 290 x 260 x 260 mm (LxBxH)
- Gewicht: 2,12 kg
- EAN Nummer: 8717748015624
Dit is een nieuw product !!
€99,95incl. 21% BTW
Eurolite LCD-4/S dimmerbesturing0 van 5
4-channel lighting controller
– 4 channels
– Fade Time fader with LED for adjusting the step time
– Master-fader with LED for adjusting the total output level
– Audio-fader with LED for adjusting the music sensitivity.
– Flash-button per channel and master-flash (Full On-button).
– LED-display of all modes
– 0/10 V-output via one 8-pin DIN-socket
– 42 built-in programs
– Dimmer: Manual control of the channels via sliders
– Full On: all channels can be switched on together
– Program speed adjustable via speed-fader or Tap Sync-button
– Sound-control via external signal or integrated microphone
– Sound to light via RCA socket
– Outputs via 4 safety sockets
– Rack installation with 3 units
– Power supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz ~
– Max. power output: 3680 W
– Max. current: 16 A
– Number of control channels: 4
– Max. output/channel: 1150 W
– Max. current/channel: 5 A
– Integrated programs: 42
– Sound-control: via built-in microphone or via audio-input
– Audio-input: RCA socket
– Audio-sensitivity: 0.1 – 1 V
– Output sockets: 4 safety sockets
– Fuse: 4 x F 6,3A, 250 V
– Dimensions (WxDxH): 482 x 145 x 132 mm
– Rack installation with 3 u
– Minimum mounting depth: 230 mm
– Weight: 4.5 kg
Inkel PP-821 PP 821 voorversterker mixer 19 inch0 van 5
INKEL PP-821 Pre-Amp
Inputs include five mics, two phono, and three aux.
Has base/treble and master output controls.
Can be powered from mains or 24VDC
Showtec LP-416 Single 2 One Channel DMX Pack0 van 5
– 4 Channel Chaser with 16 A max. load
– Background function
– 9 Built-in programs
– 4 modes: Hold dim, Hold sound, Program sound, Program speed
– Master and channel dim faders
– Sound activated
– Power supply: AC 220V-240V, 50/60 Hz
– Power consumption: 16 A max.
– Power connector: Cable without connector
– Output power: 5A each channel, 16A max.
– Output connector: 4 pcs schuko,1 pcs bulgin
– Analog output: 0-10 Volt, 8 pole din connector
– Audio output: XLR, Cinch
– Dimensions: 483 x 130 x 135 mm (LxWxH)
– Weight: 5,5 kg
Dit is een nieuw product !!
€129,95incl. 21% BTW
Extron XPA 1002 power amplifier0 van 5
The Extron XTRA™ Series XPA 1002 is a half rack 1U, convection cooled power amplifier delivering two channels of 100 watts into 4 ohms. This professional grade amplifier features a 105 dB signal-to-noise ratio with 0.05% THD+N. The XPA 1002 is an ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier with an Extron exclusive, highly efficient, advanced Class D amplifier design. It also features patented CDRS™ – Class D Ripple Suppression technology that provides a smooth, clean audio waveform and an improvement in signal fidelity over conventional Class D amplifiers. The XPA 1002 is one quarter the size of comparable amplifiers, conserving rack space and weighing only 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg). The Extron exclusive, high efficiency design generates very little heat and allows the amplifier to be convection cooled.
Energy Efficient Amplifier with Auto Power-Down
The XPA 1002 ENERGY STAR qualified amplifier is an energy efficient product that conserves energy and reduces costs. With an auto power-down feature that automatically places the amplifier into standby after 25 minutes of inactivity, it consumes just 10 watts when idle and less than 1 watt in standby mode.
The XPA 1002 is housed in a compact 1U, half rack width enclosure. This amplifier is UL 2043 plenum rated, allowing for a concealed installation above a drop ceiling to prevent theft while providing convenient placement of AV equipment.
The XPA 1002 two channel amplifier delivers 100 watts rms per channel into 4 ohms or 60 watts rms per channel into 8 ohms for amplification of voice or program audio content to stereo speakers, or two sets of 8 ohm ceiling speakers in a dual zone application.
The XPA 1002 accepts balanced and unbalanced input signals and includes recessed, detented level controls located on the rear panel to prevent tampering. These controls allow for adjusting audio system gain structure, or setting individual levels for each zone. For applications requiring volume adjustment and muting control from a location other than the amplifier, remote control capability is available using the optional Extron VCM 100 or VCM 200 analog volume and mute controller or VC 50 analog volume controller. Additionally, the XPA 1002 includes multiple protection circuits that momentarily activate when an abnormal condition, such as overheating, is detected. An advanced, automatic clip limiter protects speakers from clipping distortion.
- Inputs: Balanced or unbalanced stereo on a 3.5 mm, 5-pole captive screw connector
- Speaker Outputs: Screw-lock, 5 mm, 4-pole captive screw connector
- 2 x 100 watts @ 4 ohms; 2 x 60 watts @ 8 ohms — The XPA 1002 provides ample power output for larger rooms.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier — The XPA 1002 is an ENERGY STAR qualified amplifier and energy efficient product that conserves energy and reduces costs.
- Professional grade signal-to-noise and THD+N performance — The XPA 1002 delivers professional grade performance with 105 dB signal-to-noise ratio, and THD of less than 0.05%.
- Extron Patented CDRS™ – Class D Ripple Suppression — CDRS is an Extron Patented technology that provides a smooth, clean audio waveform and an improvement in signal fidelity over conventional Class D amplifier designs. CDRS eliminates the high frequency switching ripple characteristic of Class D amplifiers, a source of RF emissions which can interfere with sensitive AV equipment such as wireless microphones.
- Convection cooled, fanless operation — The XPA 1002 does not require internal fans or vents for cooling, ensuring quiet, reliable operation. It generates substantially less heat than conventional power amplifiers, making it ideal for rack-mount applications.
- Ultra low inrush current – no need for power sequencing — Allows multiple XTRA Series amplifiers to be powered on simultaneously without overloading power circuits. This eliminates the need for power sequencing.
- Power factor correction – removes harmonic content on AC line — The XPA 1002 features power factor correction technology that smoothes out the high peak currents of the amplifier’s current draw, thus minimizing the presence of high frequency harmonics on the AC power line, and therefore preventing audible artifacts from being transmitted to other audio equipment in the system.
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure — With the capability to deliver full-sized amplifier power in one quarter to one half the size of many comparable power amplifiers, the XPA 1002 reduces rack space requirements for many installations. (mounts not included)
- UL 2043 plenum rated when used with optional Flexible Conduit Adapter Kit — The XPA 1002 meets UL 2043 for smoke and heat release for installation within a plenum airspace above a drop ceiling when used with the optional Flexible Conduit Adapter Kit, part # 70-228-02. Above-the-ceiling placement conceals the amplifier to prevent theft, and is convenient for installing equipment when space inside the room is limited.
- Auto power-down with fast power-up — The XPA 1002 meets ENERGY STAR qualification requirements with an auto power-down feature that automatically places the amplifier into standby after 25 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption. It quickly returns to full power status in less than one second upon signal detection.
- Rear panel recessed, detented level controls — Provide attenuation of input signals for adjusting audio system gain staging as well as two-zone applications. They are located on the rear panel to prevent users from tampering with level adjustments.
- Automatic clip limiter — Detects actual onset of clipping by comparing input and output waveforms. Gain is automatically reduced with a slow attack and fast release to eliminate clipping. This advanced limiter design protects the speakers from clipping distortion and offers superior sonic characteristics compared to limiters that use signal compression.
- Multiple protection circuits — Activate during output shorts, thermal overload, or DC faults to prevent damage to the amplifier and speakers.
- Remote standby port — Enables the XPA 1002 to be remotely powered down when not in use, reducing operating cost.
- Remote volume and mute control port — In basic installations without control systems, this port allows the XPA 1002 to be remotely controlled using the optional Extron VCM 100 or VCM 200 analog volume and mute controller or VC 50 analog volume controller.
- Bridgeable outputs — The power output of the XPA 1002 can be effectively doubled by bridging the output. A mono source is wired to both the left and right input while the output is wired for bridged operation. Bridging allows power to be output at 200 watts into 8 ohms or 120 watts into 16 ohms. The minimum load impedance when bridging is 8 ohms. See manual for complete wiring details.
- 5 mm screw-lock captive screw speaker connectors — Enable simple, secure connections with 22 to 12 AWG speaker cables.
- Front and rear-mounted signal and protection indication LEDs — Provide convenient indication of input signal presence and protection circuit activation from both sides of an equipment rack.
- Front panel over-temperature LED — Provides visual indication that the enclosure temperature has exceeded the optimal value, well in advance of the onset of thermal protection circuitry.
- Internal universal power supply — The 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, international power supply provides worldwide power compatibility.
Crestron CNPWSI-75 Power supply0 van 5
The CNPWS-75 is a 75 Watt, 24 Volt regulated power supply for powering Cresnet control systems and devices. Two 4-pin network connectors are provided, wired in parallel to provide for versatile connectivity with pass-thru of the Cresnet data signal. The output is fuse protected.
- 75 Watts (3.125 Amps) @ 24 Volts DC regulated
- Ripple / Noise <300 mV
- Load Protection 4A, 250V, Time Lag fuse
- 2.3 Amps, 100-240 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- NET (2) 4-pin 5mm detachable terminal blocks;
- Cresnet power output ports, paralleled;
- Cresnet data Y and Z terminals pass-through only
- Power (1) IEC320 Socket;
- Mates with removable power cord, included
- NET POWER Indicates 24 Volts DC at both Cresnet power ports, extinguished when fuse is blown
- Temperature 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Humidity 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Chassis Steel, black matte powder coat finish, convection-cooled, vented top and sides
- Mounting Freestanding or 2U 19-inch rack-mountable (adhesive feet included, CNXRMAK rack kit sold separately)
- Height 2.55 in (6.48 cm)
- Width 4.74 in (12.05 cm)
- Depth 8.07 in (20.50 cm)
- 2.3 lb (1.1 kg)
INTERNATIONAL VERSION (230 VAC)
- All the features and specifications of the CNPWS-75 except the removable power cord is provided without connector
Velleman VDPSP151 4 kanaals analoge lichtsturing0 van 5
4-kanaals power pack.
KENMERKEN VELLEMAN VDPSP151
- 4 kanalen (met Schuko-pluggen)
- ingang: 0-10V
- extra beveiligd door automatische hoofdzekering (20A)
- bevestiging aan muur of via klem
SPECIFICATIES VELLEMAN VDPSP151
- voeding: 230Vac
- aantal kanalen: 4
- max. totale belasting: 3520W
- max. totale stroom: 16A
- max. belasting per kanaal: 1100W
- uitgangen: 4 x SCHUKO-stekkers
- analoge ingang: 8-pin DIN aansluiting (0-10Vdc)
- analoge uitgang: 8-pin DIN aansluiting (0-10Vdc)
- zekeringen: 4 x F6.3A 250V / onderbreker 16A
- afmetingen: 298 x 165 x 96mm
- gewicht: 2.8kg
Dit is een nieuw product !!
€74,95incl. 21% BTW