AT&T NetGate 8200 SG8200 McAfee 8-Port Firewall Switch
€39.95 incl. 21% BTW
1 op voorraad
- Extra informatie
ZyXEL Zywall USG 50 firewall0 van 5
Symantec Firewall VPN 200 Appliance (tot 30 gebruikers)0 van 5
Cisco Pix506e firewall0 van 5
The Cisco PIX 506E is a robust, purpose-built security appliance that delivers enterprise-class security for remote and branch office environments.
The compact desktop chassis of the Cisco PIX 506E provides two autosensing Fast Ethernet (10/100) interfaces. Ideal for securing high-speed Internet connections, the Cisco PIX 506E delivers up to 100 Mbps of firewall throughput, 16 Mbps of Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) VPN throughput, and 30 Mbps of Advanced Encryption Standard-128 (AES) VPN throughput in a cost-effective, high-performance solution
Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall0 van 5
Astaro Security Gateway 2200 van 5
Astaro Security Gateway ASG 220
Astaro Security Gateway integrates complete Network, Web and Mail Security through an intuitive browser-based user interface. The Astaro Unified Threat Management appliance is the most easy-to-use and cost-effective “all-in-one” solution available.
- SKU : ASGN02200AP
- Manufacturer : Astaro
Securing over 100,000 networks for 47,000 customers, the award-winning line of Astaro Security Gateways protects against the endless number of viruses, spam and hackers that threaten to compromise network security today. Astaro Security Gateways are feature rich, secure and easy to manage solutions that enable IT managers to implement the mission critical security functions necessary for optimum network protection.
Throughput : 500 Mbit/s
Throughput : 170 Mbit/s
Throughput : 190 Mbit/s
- Throughput : 50 Mbit/s
- Emails per Hour : 300,000
- Users : Unrestricted Conc .
- Connections : 300,000
- Quarantine Storage : 30 GB
- Log/Reporting Storage : 40
- Hard drive: 80 GB
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Ports : 8
- USB ports : 4
- COM ports : 1 (RJ-45)
- VGA ports : 1 (rear)
- LCD display: 1.
NETASQ U30 Firewall appliance0 van 5
Trend Micro InterScan Gateway Security Appliance M-Series0 van 5
The InterScan Gateway Security Appliance (IGSA) is Trend Micro’s flagship secure content management appliance. Pitched at mid-sized organisations of between 100 and 1000 employees, this bright-red rack-mount appliance is straightforward to install and virtually manages itself. There are also no hidden post-deployment costs, such as expensive client software or updates.
Designed to offer a multi-layered approach to threat management, the IGSA covers three main areas: hosted web and email reputationservices and URL filtering; a security-hardened, performance-optimised gateway appliance platform; and Damage Cleanup Services for automated cleansing of desktops from malware or spyware. Unfortunately the latter service only works if the clients on your network are running Windows and Internet Explorer, as it depends on an ActiveX component.
The IGSA hardware platform is based around a 3GHz Pentium 4 processor with 1GB of RAM running a security-hardened Linux operating system. The front of the appliance contains two sun screws for holding the unit in a fixed position in a rack cabinet and a removable bezel. These screws should only be used in conjunction with the supplied rail mounting kit, as they won’t support the weight of the appliance alone. At the centre of the bezel is the LCM module, comprising an LCD control panel, a reset button, a Unique ID (UID) button and LED indicators. The 65mm by 16mm LCD displays status and configuration messages in two 16-character rows.
The 5-button control panel is used to navigate the menu system and input data during the configuration process. The LEDs indicate the Power, UID, System, Inspection, and Outbreak states of the unit (Power and UID have one colour each; System, Hard Disk and Outbreak have two colours each). The Unique ID button illuminates a blue LED on the front and rear of the device, which helps administrators locate the device for troubleshooting or maintenance.
The back panel of an IGSA contains the power socket, power switch, two USB ports (reserved for future releases), serial port, fan vent, and LAN ports. The IGSA has three user-configurable copper-based Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Unlike UTM (Unified Threat Management) appliances, the IGSA sits behind your existing firewall/VPN solution, providing an additional layer to the security of your internet gateway. The latest version of Trend Micro’s appliance employs the company’s integrated antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, content filtering, URL filtering and anti-bot functionality, so it’s a well-rounded offering.
With eight models to choose from (IGSA 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800 and 1000), the appliance assigns web sites a ‘reputation’ based on an assessment of the trustworthiness of a URL, derived from an analysis of the domain. It also protects against web-based threats, including zero-day attacks, before they reach the network, and blocks unwanted email. Real-time scans of SMTP, HTTP, FTP and POP3 protocols allow the IGSA to intercept malicious payloads.
Policy enforcement and compliance notifications for both antivirus and web content will help to simplify management tasks and keep larger organisations in line with regulatory requirements. Automatic updates and a single web-based remote management console also help to reduce the mangement overhead. And because this appliance complements existing firewall and VPN solutions, with transparent installation and no changes to clients required, there should be no effect on the company network.
SMTP and POP3 scanning protects your business from viruses (including unkown ones courtesy of heuristic IntelliTrap technology), spyware/greyware, spam and phishing attacks, and other undersirable content, with the administrator and users being notified when phishing messages are detected. FTP scanning is also supported, while HTTP scanning includes virus and spyware/greyware detection, plus the blocking of pharming and phishing URLs. Anti-spam configuration allows the administrator to set the spam threshold to high, medium or low, as well as specify approved and blocked senders and define certain categories of email as spam.
URL blocking and filtering for the HTTP protocol allows the administrator to define and configure URL filtering policies, while a local cache helps to reduce network traffic. Users are also notified if URL filtering blocks the address they want to access. Trend Micro’s Network Reputation Service (NRS) blocks spam by validating the IP addresses of incoming mail against databases (RBL+ and QIL) of known spam sources. Reporting is done via an informative summary screen. The graphical management interface shows the status of various attacks and defences in the last 7 days and the last 30 days for easy reference.
€249.95incl. 21% BTW
SonicWALL TZ 180 Firewall0 van 5
Cisco RVS4000 4-port Gigabit Security Router0 van 5
The Cisco ® RVS4000 Gigabit Security Router delivers affordable, highly secure network access and switching capabilities at broadband speed to help enable employees of small businesses like yours safely connect to the resources they need to be productive (Figure 1). Strong security features include a proven firewall with intrusion prevention, virtual private network (VPN) capabilities, and an optional service that helps block malicious websites and control web access to protect your business. An integrated 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch allows up to four devices to share high-speed connectivity in the office.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco RVS4000 Gigabit Security Router offers:
• High-speed connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet connections on both WAN and LAN ports help you take full advantage of your broadband connections, enabling your employees to send and receive large files quickly and easily.
• Proven Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall with Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): Unlike standard firewalls, which block incoming streams based only on the source or type of data, the intrusion prevention system scans deep, enabling it to detect and block most worms, Trojan horses, and denial-of-service attacks to help keep your business assets safe.
• VPN capabilities: IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities built into the RVS4000 enable your remote employees, whether working from home or on the road, to connect to your office network using nearly any VPN client to access files and transfer data as securely as if they were in the office.
• Optional Cisco ProtectLink Web security service: This optional hosted service adds another layer of protection to your network by blocking malicious websites and controlling web access, without the drain on your office PCs caused by traditional security solutions.
• Improved traffic flow and network management: Flexible, built-in support for up to four 802.1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) connections enable separation of network traffic to help improve traffic flow and overall network management while enabling the RVS4000 to interoperate with other VLAN-capable switches (Figure 2).
• Limited lifetime warranty.
• Secure, high-speed network access for small businesses
• Gigabit Ethernet connections enable rapid transfer of large files
• Advanced security, including intrusion prevention, helps keep assets safe
• Full IPsec VPN capabilities for up to five remote connections
Netgear FVX538 Prosafe VPN Firewall 200 router0 van 5
At the heart of your office network, NETGEAR’s high performance security appliance, ProSafe VPN Firewall 200 offers a complete security solution for small and medium sized companies. This rack-mountable, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall is equipped with support for up to 200 security associations (VPN tunnels). The FVX538 can serve as a DHCP Server, supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Quality of Service (QoS) and has a powerful SPI firewall to protect your PCs against intruders and most common Internet attacks. Featuring eight auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps LAN ports, one Gigabit LAN port and two 10/100 WAN ports, the ProSafe VPN Firewall FVX538 lets multiple computers in your office share two Internet connections. The dual WAN ports let you connect a second Internet line as a backup to insure that you’re never disconnected. Or, use both Internet ports at the same time, and let the router balance your office’s requirements between them for maximum bandwidth efficiency. One LAN port can be dedicated as a hardware DMZ port for safely providing services to the Internet without compromising security on your LAN.
- Manufactured by: NETGEAR
- Model/Part : FVX538
- Product Type: Router
- Form Factor: External – 1U
- Processor Type: 1 x Intel IXP425 533 MHz
- Memory RAM: 64 MB
- Flash Memory: 32 MB
- Networking Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Integrated Switch: 8-port switch
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Switching Protocol: Ethernet
- Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ICMP/IP, IPSec, PPPoE
- Routing Protocol: RIP-1, RIP-2, static IP routing
- Remote Management Protocol: Telnet, SNMP 2c, HTTPS
- Performance: 3DES throughput : 100 Mbps
- Capacity: Connection / user qty : 253 VPN tunnels : 200
- Features: Firewall protection, DMZ port, auto-sensing per device, DHCP support, NAT support, hardware encryption, VPN support, auto-negotiation, load balancing, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Syslog support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, content filtering, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), E-mail alert
- Interfaces: 8 x network – Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45 2 x network – Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45 ( WAN ) 1 x network – Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T – RJ-45 1 x management – console – 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- Encryption Algorithm: DES, Triple DES, MD5, AES, IKE, SSL, SHA-1
- Power Device: Power supply – internal
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Width: 13 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 1.7 in
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
€119.95incl. 21% BTW