ASUS 24 ports +2xGiga L2 Smart Switch GX1024P
€39.95 incl. 21% BTW
Short description ASUS GigaX 1024P:
- GigaX 1024P, 24 RJ-45 10/100Mbps, 2 RJ-45 Gigabit, Auto MDI/MDIX
- Short summary description ASUS GigaX 1024P:
- ASUS GigaX 1024P, L2, Managed, 26, 24, IEEE 802.3, 8000 entries, 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Long summary description ASUS GigaX 1024P:
- ASUS GigaX 1024P. Switch layer: L2, Switch type: Managed. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 26, 24. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3. MAC address table: 8000 entries, Supported data transfer rates: 10/100/1000 Mbps, Switching capacity: 8.8 Gbit/s. Weight: 2.2 kg
The Perfect Solutions for SMBs.
GigaX1024P is a layer 2 smart switch for deploying SMBs network. Superior then GigaX1024, GigaX1024P provides with 2 extra Gigabit ports
and ASUS CNM (Web-based centralized network management), which makes it the Smart Choice for MIS professionals. The non-blocking wire-speed switching in a 19″ form factor that fits in the standard 19″ rack and is just as easy on a desk due to its compact design. The plug and play design, Auto MDI/MDIX and Auto speed and duplex mode negotiation functions ensure a more reliable, trouble-free network.
- Non-blocking Wire-speed Architecture Ensures the maximum performance for every port on your ASUS switch, thus maximizing Network performance and productivity.
- 1000Base-T RJ-45 Copper Gigabit ports Obtain 1000Mbps speed for your Network using your existing Category 5 cabling, no need to fuss with complicated fiber.
- Extra secure posts on mounting brackets Extra posts on our mounting brackets provide extra support for Switch mounting.
- Fan-less Design Protect the peace and quiet of your working environment with our fan-less design switches.
- Auto negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX Automatically detects and adjusts for speed and duplex state Auto MDI/MDIX allows you to use either straight-thru or crossover cables whether you are connecting to PCs or uplinking to another switch.
- Easy to Read Diagnostic LEDs Easily obtain connection link status, speed information on the Informative LEDs of the switches.
CNM management software.
- Provides advanced management capabilities.
- Easily configure advanced management features as: Port speed and duplex; VLANs; Link Aggregation; CoS and QoS Prioritization; Broadcast and Multicast filtering; Bandwidth Control; View history.
- Switch layer* L2
- Switch type* Managed
- Quality of Service (QoS) support Yes
- Web-based management Yes
- System event log Yes
Ports & interfaces
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity* 26, 24
- Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity 2
- Networking standards* IEEE 802.3
- Full duplex Yes
- Flow control support Yes
- IGMP snooping Yes
- Auto MDI/MDI-X Yes
- MAC address table* 8000 entries
- Supported data transfer rates 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Switching capacity* 8.8 Gbit/s
- Store-and-forward Yes
- Colour of product * Black
- Number of VLANs 32
- Maximum data transfer rate 1 Gbit/s
- Safety U*L1950, TUV
- Certification FCC 15 Class A, CE
- Stackable * Yes
- Power consumption (typical) * 12 W
- Input voltage 90 – 240 V
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support * Yes
- Operational conditions
- Operating temperature (T-T) 0 – 40 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T) -25 – 70 °C
- Relative humidity 5 – 95 %
Weight & dimensions
- Weight 2.2 kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 44.4 x 20 x 4.4 mm
- Connectivity technology Wired
- Bundled software ASUS CNM
- Power supply type AC
- Connectivity LEDs Yes
- Remote administration Yes
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)