3COM 3C905CX-TX 10 100 PCI Netwerkkaart
€4,95 incl. 21% BTW
This 10/100 managed NIC delivers the reliability and speed you demand in desktop connectivity. The centrally controlled management features are designed to reduce system administration costs and optimize network performance. Standards-based, this autonegotiating, dual-speed NIC is compatible with most PCs and operating systems for an easy migration to Fast Ethernet. It’s also simple to connect. The installation CD-ROM includes the interactive, Web-based 3Com Connection Assistant that makes configuration and troubleshooting easier than ever. In virtually no time, this intelligent and affordable NIC will help improve your network’s performance and save you some shoe leather.
- Manufactured by: 3COM
- Model/Part : 3C905CX-TX
- Device Type: Network adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps
- Remote Management Protocol: RMON 1, RMON 2, SNMP, DMI 2.0s
- Features: DHCP support, auto-negotiation, BOOTP support, wake on LAN (WOL), manageable
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x
- Interfaces: 1 x network – Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX – RJ-45
- Compatible Slots: 1 x PCI
- Compliant Standards: ACPI, PC 99
3 op voorraad
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
TP-LINK TL-WN725N USB Wireless Adapter0 van 5
With the TP-LINK TL-WN725N USB Wireless Adapter – N150, Single-band you can add wireless internet capability to your laptop and surf the web without restrictions.
Incredibly compact in design, the TP-LINK USB Wireless Adapter quickly connects to your laptop, and because it is so small, you can leave it in even when you’re on-the-go.
The adapter is easy to install – just plug into an available USB port, run the installation CD and you’re ready to connect to the web, make internet calls or stream videos.
Dit is een nieuw product !!
€8,95incl. 21% BTW
Linksys WUSB600N Wireless-N USB Network Adapter0 van 5
- Brand : Linksys
- Model : WUSB600N
- Standards : IEEE 802.11a/b/g, IEEE802.11n Draft
- Security : Security features: WEP, WPA, and WPA2
- Security key bits: Up to 256-bit encryption
- Interface : USB 2.0
- Frequency Band : 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Transmitted Power
- Transmitted Power:
- 2.4GHz Wireless-N @ <16 dBm (Typical)
- 5GHz Wireless-N @ <16 dBm (Typical)
- 2.4GHz Wireless-N @ <-91dBm (Typical)
- 5GHz Wireless-N @ <-91dBm (Typical)
Antenna Gain in dBi:
- 2.4GHz Wireless @ ± (Typical): 2dB +/-1dB
- 5GHz Wireless @ ± (Typical): 4dB +/- 1dB
- 2 Internal Antennas
- 600 MHz or faster PC
- 512 MB of RAM Memory
- CD-ROM drive
Available USB port (USB2.0 port required for fastest speeds)
Up-to-date Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- MIMO technology uses multiple radios to create a robust signal that travels farther and reduces dead spots
- Performance Investment Protection: Compatibility with Wireless-B (802.11b) and Wireless-G (802.11g) Standards
- Easy to use Setup Wizard
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions : 3.9″ x 1.1″ x 0.4″
- Weight : 0.79 oz
- Temperature : 0°C – 40°C (32°F – 104°F)
- Humidity : 10% – 85%, Non-Condensing
Dit is een nieuw product !!
€29,95incl. 21% BTW
Sitecom WL 121 V2 Wireless Network PCI card0 van 5
Ease and reliability with the latest wireless network technology! With help of this complete solution, you can fit your desktop pc into any 2,4 GHz wireless network. The new 802.11g+ high-speed wireless LAN standard enables a transfer speed up to 100 Mbps thanks to the improved mode. The Wireless Network PCI Adapter can be installed into any free PCI slot in your computer. After this, your pc can communicate with both 802.11b and 802.11g wireless equipment. When there is a wireless access point available, you can even establish a connection with a wired network.
Product Description Sitecom WL 121 Wireless Network PCI card 100Mbps – network adapter Device Type Network adapter Form Factor Plug-in card Interface (Bus) Type PCI Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, 802.11 Super G Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps Frequency Band 2.4 GHz Compliant Standards IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
Device Type Network adapter Form Factor Plug-in card Interface (Bus) Type PCI
Connectivity Technology Wireless Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, 802.11 Super G Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps Frequency Band 2.4 GHz Compliant Standards IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
Antenna External detachable
EXPANSION / CONNECTIVITY
Interfaces 1 x network – Radio-Ethernet Compatible Slots 1 x PCI
AirLive HP-1000E v2 Powerline Ethernet Adapter0 van 5
AirLive HP-1000E v2
Powerline Ethernet Adapter
€24,95incl. 21% BTW
EnGenius EUB9603 EXT 150Mbps Wireless-N USB Adapter0 van 5
The EUB9603 EXT is a revolutionary 11N 1T1R USB adapter with external antenna. It is fully forward compatible with 802.11 b/g standard and support pre-N technology. This model is capable of achieving 3 times faster performance than G generation products. It features full coverage of wireless security including WEP 64/128, WPA and WPA2 and supports TKIP and AES encryption. Advanced external antenna design guarantees superior sensitivity and transmit power in comparison with tradition printed antenna. External antenna allows users to upgrade antenna for higher gain and extended coverage. USB interface and multiple driver support allows EUB9603 EXT to be installed on any popular OS (including Windows 7/XP/2000/Vista and MacOS). EUB9603 EXT is definitely a production of mobility and flexibility.
- Wi-Fi Data Rate: 150Mbps (1T1R)
- 23dBm high power
- Antenna: 1 x internal (printed / 2dBi)
- Software AP support
- OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP & MacOS
Dit is een nieuw product !!
€19,95incl. 21% BTW
D-Link DFE-530TX+10/100 PCI Fast Ethernet Desktop Adapter0 van 5
10/100Mbps PCI Card for PC
D-Link’s DFE-530TX Fast Ethernet adapter is a high-performance Installable in a Pentium or Pentium Pro PC equipped with PCI expansion slots, this adapter turns a desktop into a high bandwidth graphic/multimedia workstation or a power server running at full-duplex speed.
The adapter operates in the 32-bit Bus Master mode, delivering throughputs at multi-megabits per second with little stress on the Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet completely without any host’s CPU. Supporting PCI clock speeds independently of the network clock, it transfers data directly to/from the host’s memory, by-passing the CPU to alleviate the host’s workload.
The adapter allows users to migrate from Ethernet to Fast Ethernet in easy steps. 10BASE-T users can upgrade to 100BASE-TX anytime without changing driver software or network cables.
Network administrators can install optional boot ROMs on the adapters to implement network security. Diskless workstations equipped with these ROMs can remote boot from NetWare or Windows NT servers and access authorized data.
Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps Interface
The adapter’s single connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet completely without any need to set configuration. It detects the connected hub’s or switch’s capability and auto-negotiates to use the highest available speed.
Full Duplex Support
Full/half duplex operation is auto-detected in both 10BASE-T Ethernet to Fast Ethernet 100BASE-TX modes. When connected to a switch in full duplex, the network speed can be increased to 200Mbps, making the adapter an ideal NIC for high-speed server deployment.
Comprehensive Driver Support
The adapter supports all major network operating systems, including NetWare, Windows and Linux.
- 10/100Mbps NWay interface
- Full duplex supported for both 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX
- 32-bit PCI bus master operation
- Remote boot supported
- Low Ethernet command processing overhead
- Easy-to-view diagnostic LEDs
- Single shielded RJ-45 connector
- Simply Plug and Play
- UTP and STP supported
- Complete driver support
- Support IEEE 802.1x Port-based Network Access Control (MD5 only)
- low-profile bracket included in the box
- 2-year warranty
Dit is een nieuw product !!
D-Link DFE-550TX 10/100TX Managed PCI Adapter0 van 5
- 10/100Base-T & IEEE 802.3x Flow Control Compliant
- Supports IP Multicast Packet Filtering
- Supports PXE Boot ROM & RPL
3Com 3C17122 SuperStack 3 1000 Base-T Module0 van 5
3Com 3C17122 Dual Port Copper Gigabit Ethernet Connection
Enhance performance in your small office Ethernet/Fast Ethernet network by adding an optional expansion module to the 3Com SuperStack 3 Switch 4300. This dual-port module provides a Gigabit uplink for copper Category 5 cabling. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the 3Com 3C17122 4300 Dual Gigabit module.
- Provides Gigabit connectivity for a high-speed workgroup server
- Provides a high-speed backbone link for easy integration into a larger network
- Inserts easily into one of the expansion slots at the back of the Switch 4300
€29,95incl. 21% BTW
Cisco 8-Port Async/Sync Network Module NM-8A/S0 van 5
The 8-port (NM-8A/S) asynchronous/synchronous (async/sync) network modules provide async connectivity with speeds up to 115.2 kbps, and sync connectivity with speeds up to 128 kbps. These modules use the 60-pin “5-in-1” cables, similar to those used on the Cisco 2500 and Cisco 7000 series routers.
Compatible with the following Cisco routers:
- 2600 Series
- 3600 Series
- 3700 Series
- 3800 Series
Option GlobeTrotter GT MAX HSUPA (PCMCIA)0 van 5
The GlobeTrotter GT MAX HSUPA gives you the latest technology with Option´s proven performance and reliability in a very compact format. Within the GlobeTrotter GT MAX HSUPA we provide a multi-band, multi-technology transceiver offering the best upload and download speeds available today. HSPA (HSDPA and HSUPA combined) is an essential technology for today´s and tomorrow´s enlarged media environment.
The GlobeTrotter GT MAX HSUPA is designed to achieve peak HSDPA download speeds of 7.2 Mbps with HSUPA uploads approaching 2 Mbps. Backward compatibility ensures HSDPA connections at lower data rates of 3.6 Mbps and 1.8 Mbps with upload speeds to 384 Kbps.
The wireless data card also has inherent support for UMTS operation at 384 Kbps in conjunction with quad-band EDGE and GPRS. The Advanced Receiver Technology (ART) within GlobeTrotter GT MAX HSUPA gives the benefit of Receive Diversity and Receive Equalization. Both are essential for maximizing the benefit of HSDPA 7.2.
The design of the GlobeTrotter GT MAX incorporates Option´s unique and patented “Butterfly” retractable antenna concept that frees you from the need to remove any part of your card from your notebook for transport. The GlobeTrotter GT MAX HSUPA uses Option´s Zero-CDTM technology.
Applications, manuals and drivers are distributed and installed automatically when the GlobeTrotter GT MAX HSUPA is inserted for the first time. There is no need for CD installation or bulky printed book; GlobeTrotter GT MAX HSUPA is a truly unique Plug ´n Play solution.
- Worldwide coverage through triple-band HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS, quad-band EDGE/GSM
- Multimode HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM card
- Advanced Receiver Technology incorporating Receiver Diversity and Equalization
- Zero-CDTM Plug ´n Play technology
- HSUPA upload (up to 2 Mbps), HSDPA and UMTS download (up to 7.2 Mbps)
- Provides EDGE/GPRS/GSM data (up to 247 Kbps) connectivity
- Transparent hand-over between UMTS and GSM/EDGE networks
- Compatible with nearly all popular notebook PC´s equipped with a Cardbus card slot
- Securely access corporate resources with its transparent support for IPSec and VPN technology
- PCSC-driver for EAP-SIM and other 3-party applications in need of a Smart Card Interface
- Supports third party applications that provide Video Telephony (3GPP 3G-324M, H.324, H264 Baseline Video), SIP, SMS, IM, MMS, Internet and e-mail
- Comprehensively tested on infrastructures and networks worldwide
- Future proofing through Flash Memory technology
Compleet in doos !!