3Com 3C16470 Baseline Switch 2016 16 Port
€29.95 incl. 21% BTW
3Com Baseline 10/100 Switch – Switch – 16 ports – EN, Fast EN – 10Base-T, 100Base-TX – 1 U – rack-mountable, English
From the Manufacturer
The 3Com Baseline 10/100 Switch 16-Port is an unmanaged, nonblocking switch designed for small to midsize offices. This rack mountable, business-class switch can be installed in a wiring closet or as a free-standing unit.
The switch comes preconfigured for fast, easy installation using economical copper wiring. Auto-negotiation adjusts the port speed to match the communicating device. Any of the switch’s 16 ports can deliver 10BASE-T Ethernet for users with average bandwidth requirements, or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet for power users or those with newer network connections.
In addition, automatic detection of the Ethernet cable type (MDI/MDIX) simplifies cable connections. And built-in IEEE 802.1p prioritization with two priority queues facilitates traffic management in larger enterprise networks.
Like all 3Com Baseline products, this switch provides powerful, feature-rich practicality in a sturdy package designed for reliability, long life, and low total cost of ownership.
- No configuration or management software necessary
- Nonblocking performance means improved access to network resources
- 10/100 auto-negotiation automatically determines the correct port speed
- Sturdy design and build quality ensure reliable operation and long life
- Can be cascaded together with other 3Com Baseline switches and hubs to expand capacity
- Extra informatie