Toont alle 15 resultaten
incl. 21% BTW
The HT502 is an analog telephone adapter (ATA) featuring 2 FXS ports. The product's inclusion of an integrated NAT router and dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet WAN and LAN ports enables a shared broadband connection between multiple Ethernet devices as well as the extension of VoIP services to analog phones. In addition to being SIP compliant, the product features support for up to 2 SIP account profiles, excellent voice quality and advanced telephony features.
- 2 FXS analog telephone ports (RJ11), dual 10/100 Mbps ports with integrated NAT router
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- Status LED for power, telephone and network ports, and message waiting indication
- Integrated dual-band module
- Built-in LCD
- Signal strength indicator
- Cellular operator name indicator
- Operational status
- DTMF programming
- Call Barring (Toll Restriction)
- Conversation Time-Out
- Reverse polarity signaling support
- Audio Volume control
- Supports DTMF dialing
- Line interface, 2-wire (RJ-11 connector)
- External Aerial (3 Meter lead)
- Plug & Play installation
- High voice quality
- Maintenance free
- Fast ROI
- Provides connections to e-mail, remote offices, online services, bulletin boards and the Internet from the desktop
- Provides for simultaneous Voice Data Communications at the desktop over standard Twisted Pair Wiring
- A Hayes-compatible device, designed to work with PC Data Communications Software like Crosstalk, Terranova and Windows terminals
- Modular DCP port
- Initiate voice calls from your PC using industry-standard "auto-dialer" PC communications packages
- Supports directory dialing software: dials voice calls from telephone number directories stored in PC applications
€ 14,95 incl. 21% BTW
incl. 21% BTW
incl. 21% BTW
- Protocol interface: standard SIP 1.0/2.0;H.323 V4 protocol; PRI network side/user side; SS7 TUP/ISUP protocol.
- Voice codec: standard G.711A/U,G.723,G.729AB.iLibc, supporting voice quality guaranteeing technologies such as VAD (Voice Activity Detection), CNG (Comfort Noise Generation), JitterBuffer and EC, reducing time delay and distortion.
- Hardware interface: two FE0/FE1 interfaces connecting to L3/L2 exchange of IP metropolitan area network (MAN), also called business interface or network management interface; several E1/T1 interfaces (support two to eight E1 interfaces).
- High compatibility: capable of intercommunicating with different manufacturers softswitch system.
- Carrier-class access equipment: multi-route control,interval control, call forbid, call numberlimit, number replacement.
- Security guarantee: as an embedded system it is reliable and stable, won't be disturbed by any virus and provides a good certification mechanism to protect user's interests.
- Hot standby: double power supplies ensure the system runs normally & reliably.
- Dimensions : 435mm×500mm×445mm
- Weight : 6.5kg
- Operating : 32-104°For 0-40°C
- Storage : 14-140°For -10-60°C
- Humidity : 10%-90%
- Power input : 85-265 AC,50-60Hz 1.2A
- Power : 40w
- Network interface : 10/100BASE-TX
- E1/T1 : 2-8
- Console port : R232 9600bps
- USB 2 external USB 2.0 ports; one for main server and one for backup (when TwinStar option is activated)
- Weight 3 kg
- Dimensions 19'' 1U
- Mounting Options Wall, Rack
- Full Euro ISDN support
- Programmable TE/NT settings for each channel
- Indicator lights for active settings and line status, per channel
- RJ11 connectors
- Indicator lights for each channel
- Message indicator light support
- TCO P/N XR0034 Telecom Connector Option (not supported in Compact units)
- The Astribank driver has been an official part of Zaptel (a.k.a. DAHDI) since release 1.2.4 in February 2006, making Astribank compatible with any standard Asterisk* system.
- Supported OS Debian, CentOS 5 CentOS 4
- Supported Asterisk
- Distributions trixbox CE, Elastix
- TwinStar P/N LC0016; High availability solution for complete Asterisk-based systems (applicable to 19" units only)
- Rapid PA P/N XR0067; Public Address capability for FXS port(s)
- Asterisk is a registered trademark of Digium, Inc.